There is a difference between ordinary thought and creative thought. Creative thought is charged to the full with magnetic life energy while ordinary thought only has a very limited amount of life energy. Only creative thought attracts to us all things we may desire. The measure that you mete out shall be the measure that is mete to you again. An ordinary thought is only transformed into a creative thought through the act of concentrated focus and generating emotion and positive affirmations towards the thought.
Breathe in and at the peak of your inhalation, hold the concentrated thought of your intent in your mind. Then breathe out and let go of the thought from your mind. In a moment of strong desires or passion the whole process, including concentration, is done automatically, which accounts for the heavy breathing during such times. That is why thoughts sent in those moments carry with them such constructive or destructive powers. Breath is the action of the soul. Psychokinesis is all about soul movement.
- Antimatter is Etheric Double of Physical Matter
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- You Create All of Your Reality with Perception
- Live by Following Your Spiritual Control Tower
- Change with the Times to Get Maximum Success
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation