There is a diving design for each person. It is contained within the superconscious mind which is the realm of perfect ideas. There is a place that you are to fill that no one else can fill, something you are to do which no one else can do. This perfect picture usually flashes across your conscious mind as an unattainable ideal. It is something that seems too good to be true. In reality, it’s your true destiny. Ignorance of your true destiny causes you to go for lesser things that would never totally satisfy if attained.
A woman wished to marry a certain man whom she is very much in love with. She wanted the word to be spoken over it. However she was told that it would be a violation of spiritual law. The word was spoken for the right man or the divine selection instead. It was the man who belonged to her by divine right. If the current man was the right one, she couldn’t lose him. If he wasn’t, she would receive his equivalent. She saw him frequently but made no progress. She started to feel he wasn’t so wonderful to her.
- Philosophy - The very first subject of the Mind
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Knowing God Precisely and Definitely for Peace
- True Definitions of the Greek Words of Love
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables