God is the most important thing we need to seek in life as a human being. But it seems like the hardest and most undesirable thing to do when we do not go about it the natural way. Most people have it bottom up when it comes to seeking God. They don’t know what it really means to seek God first. Seeking God first means that we place God as our ultimate goal in everything we do. But it doesn’t mean that we give up on our dreams in order to pursue the spiritual path by which we think we would find God.
God is to be found in the most natural way. You seek God by following your passion. That is because Spirit leads you by the desires of your heart. God’s purpose for you is communicated to you through your natural passions. Feeling is the frequency of divine direction. You find God’s will by knowing your true will. God’s will and the will of your spirit are one. Go for whatever you truly desire to do in life whether be it painting, singing, building, selling, teaching, etc. Your passion is what God created you to do.
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Effortless Living - Do Less to Achieve More
- Real Life Hypnosis - Suggestions Create Conditions
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- Follow Your Passion and You Seek God Naturally
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Peace and Joy is Key to Attracting Good Things