There are two general states of mind which are the electrical and the magnetic. In the electrical state of mind, your personality is like a highly charged electrical conductor. There is constant giving off of energy on all sides, most of which escapes, performing no work. Objects brought near are first violently attracted, and then violently repelled. Action is sudden, powerful, and inconstant, therefore often ineffectual. The expenditure of force may be in any direction. There’s no continuity of purpose.
In the magnetic state, there is always an attraction of certain things, and always a repulsion of others. The action is fixed, certain, and always in the same direction. There is no leakage, or waste of force. A magnet is a center toward which certain things are irresistibly impelled to move, and from which certain things are irresistibly driven. In order to get what you want, you must attain to a certain state of mind. Having an unwavering faith is the magnetic state of mind. It is something that you have by choosing.
- All Factors of Wealth and Reality Creation
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- Perfect Intention is from Spirit instead of Ego
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- Move into Alternate Reality by Shifting Timelines
- Your Mind Power Controls Everything in Reality
- Unconditional Love Is Loving Without Attachment
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes