Everyone desires to experience love with others. It is the greatest joy to feel love. We all know how to give love, but the problem is when we don’t know how to receive it. Not being able to receive love is a major cause for many of the frustrations we face in relating with others. It is the same thing for anything that we give but seem to have problems receiving it in return. If we are able to receive love as much as we are able to give it, we will complete the cycle of experiencing love with others for full happiness.
We have been conditioned with the wrong beliefs that prevents us from receiving love. We think that it is pride to think highly of ourselves and expect others to think highly of us. That is why we do not openly receive compliments, adoration and all the gestures and expressions of love by others towards us. We turn away, try to hide from it and respond in all kinds of ways just not to appear as being proud, not knowing that we are actually rejecting the very love that is being given to us, than accepting it fully.
Be aware of how you respond to others when they are showing love to you. Do you get uncomfortable when others are looking at you and sending thoughts to make them stop looking at you? When someone tries to be extra nice to you, are you unable to accept it because it feels weird? When someone shows you adoration and praise, do you shy away and in any way try to diminish their expression? How you respond is exactly how you treat the love that people are giving to you whether you know it or not.
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes
- Maintain your Consciousness at a Higher Level
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance