Doubts and thoughts of past failures may come to your mind from time to time. By using the technique of mental pivoting, you retain control of your mental world at all times. When a negative thought comes to mind, imagine yourself facing in the direction that you do not wish to go, and then pivoting on your feet to immediately move in the opposite direction. To pivot is to consciously change the direction of your thought. It is to deliberately choose a thought that is in vibrational harmony with your desires.
Deal with whatever comes your way in the moment. By taking responsibility and handling it, you have power. Many people allow their negative thoughts to pass them by without bothering about them. Or they just allow them to be because they can’t help thinking those thoughts. Others even think about dealing with those thoughts later. But once the moment has passed, you may forget to handle them and those thoughts just pile up in your subconscious. You take control when you handle in the present.
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It
- Bringing Your Mind to Alignment with Truth
- Build Yourself In Complete Faith With Prayer
- You create Everything within your Consciousness
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Three factors of Intention - Will, Desire and Belief
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing