Doubts and thoughts of past failures may come to your mind from time to time. By using the technique of mental pivoting, you retain control of your mental world at all times. When a negative thought comes to mind, imagine yourself facing in the direction that you do not wish to go, and then pivoting on your feet to immediately move in the opposite direction. To pivot is to consciously change the direction of your thought. It is to deliberately choose a thought that is in vibrational harmony with your desires.
Deal with whatever comes your way in the moment. By taking responsibility and handling it, you have power. Many people allow their negative thoughts to pass them by without bothering about them. Or they just allow them to be because they can’t help thinking those thoughts. Others even think about dealing with those thoughts later. But once the moment has passed, you may forget to handle them and those thoughts just pile up in your subconscious. You take control when you handle in the present.
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Simplified Knowledge is Wisest Kind of Wisdom
- Mind-Body Healing cures Root of Illness
- How Gaming makes your Brain Smarter Than Others
- Role of God, Man and Devil
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power