Doubts and thoughts of past failures may come to your mind from time to time. By using the technique of mental pivoting, you retain control of your mental world at all times. When a negative thought comes to mind, imagine yourself facing in the direction that you do not wish to go, and then pivoting on your feet to immediately move in the opposite direction. To pivot is to consciously change the direction of your thought. It is to deliberately choose a thought that is in vibrational harmony with your desires.
Deal with whatever comes your way in the moment. By taking responsibility and handling it, you have power. Many people allow their negative thoughts to pass them by without bothering about them. Or they just allow them to be because they can’t help thinking those thoughts. Others even think about dealing with those thoughts later. But once the moment has passed, you may forget to handle them and those thoughts just pile up in your subconscious. You take control when you handle in the present.
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Speed Reading the Natural way
- God is Greater than Satan for Your Victory
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation