One of the secret reasons for success is simply the possession of spirit. In horse racing, the greater spirit of a horse is recognized by other horses, and they are actually affected by it and become discouraged, thereby allowing themselves to be beaten. They may even be stronger physically and yet still diminish their use of strength in such a case. This spirit is a fundamental vital strength possessed by all living things in differing degrees. You may develop this spirit and strengthen it in yourself to be powerful.
Another name for spirit is will because they are both one. You can train yourself in the use of your will to get a hold of your mental throttle, so that you may pull it down and turn on a full head of steam when necessary. In other words, you may power up or power down whenever you need to. When you are able to access the powered up state, you will find that you are not any more tired when running under full pressure than when you are moving at a slow pace. This is the key to unlimited power in action.
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want
- Emotion of Love - Purest Motive Force
- Transcend Duality for Complete Harmony in Life
- Planes of Reality - Multidimensional Universe
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Intelligence, Love and Beauty are the Same Thing
- Real Success comes from Doing it Your Way
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Authentic Living - Choosing to Follow your Bliss