People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- Feeling Normal about Your Desire to Manifest It
- Your Relationship with Money Determines Wealth
- Mind Technology - Technology vs Nature
- Things in Quantum States Can be Mentally Altered
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely
- Mental Control of Physical Reality
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Chaos Magic - Secret Source of All Power